2021 WINTER ADULT TENNIS
CHALLENGE LADDERS RULES
1. Only Sign-up if you really intend to play.
Your name will be placed on the Ladder, in the order
of receiving your entry.
2. You may challenge up to 3 spots above your current position. Each player will be given 1 "Wild Card" challenge which can be used to challenge anyone on the ladder.
3. Players have 2 days from the time of the challenge to find a mutually acceptable time to play the challenge. Challenges must be played within one week or challenged player forfeits their position.
4. If you win the challenge, you will replace the challenged player at that position and they will move down one spot. Call or e-mail John for an advanced ladder reservation.
5. Play best 2 out of 3 sets. 10 point tie breaker will be used instead of a 3rd set.
6. You may have only one challenge pending at a time.
7. The Winner of the Challenge Match Reports the Score Online here.